Saturday, November 29, 2014

And So It Begins

I really shouldn't be starting a blog of all things at this point in my social/academic life, but what the hell, it's something I know I'll enjoy doing, especially considering just what this blog is gonna be about.
Every hardcore anime fan has that point in their Epic Journey of Otaku-ness where they feel like they're not enough of an otaku, like they can't name many anime outside of Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, something else shonen, etc, like they need MORE.
I'm at that point currently.
And I've got a loooong list.
So for the foreseeable future, this will be a blog where I talk about whatever anime I'm watching or manga I'm reading, completely blind and after reading/watching whatever it is for the first time.  Maybe I'll also write about stuff I've already seen or read, but we'll see how I feel.
And so the legendary quest began.

No comments:

Post a Comment