Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cowboy Bebop: Holy Hell This Is Good


Imma start out with this anime for a few reasons: one, it's the most recent anime I finished (yesterday, actually), two, it's one of those series you have to watch to even be called a fan of anime, and three, it really is friggin' incredible.  The characters are (mostly) lovable, the plot is clever, deep and not entirely on the surface, the animation is simply beautiful, the music is eargasmic (yes, eargasmic), UGGGGHHH I can't give it enough praise.  On top of all this (or more likely as a result of it), I already feel like re-watching it.  Go figure :P

So how I'm go do this is session-by-session (that is, episode-by-episode); maybe not just one episode per post, but I'll just say a few things about the episode, how much I liked it, what struck me, what didn't, Fridge Realizations I have in hindsight during the re-watch process, and yeah, that'll be next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment